1. Heat oil in a skillet over medium high heat.
2. Add garlic, ginger, chilli (if using) and onion and saute until the onion is starting to soften.
3. Add chicken and cook until white all over but still raw inside.
4. Add curry paste and saute for 2 minutes until fragrant.
5. Add coconut milk and chicken broth. Bring to simmer, stirring to dissolve the curry paste into the liquid. Then add the mango, fish sauce and kaffir lime leaves.
6. Turn heat down to medium and simmer for 12 – 15 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the sauce is thickened. Adjust saltiness using fish sauce.
7. Serve over jasmine rice, garnished with coriander/cilantro, wedges of lime and slices of red chilli, if desired.
How we cooked ours
As a manufacturer with a product that was used throughout the Great British Bake Off (the Slide&Hide oven), it’s no surprise that NEFF
appliances are very popular. Their innovative technology allows customers to revolutionise their kitchen experience, and our status as a 5* Master Partner means we can offer a very wide range off NEFF options. From ovens, hobs and extraction hoods to microwaves, coffee machines and fridges, there’s plenty to choose from when you’re deciding on the perfect NEFF appliance for you.