1. Preheat the oven to 450° F.
2. Line rimmed baking sheet with silpat or foil.
3. In a small bowl, combine: 2 Tbsp parsley, 2-3 pressed cloves garlic, 1/2 Tbsp Dijon, 1/2 tsp salt, 1/8 tsp pepper, 2 Tbsp oil and 2 Tbsp lemon juice.
4. Slice salmon into 4 portions and arrange them on a lined baking dish, keeping salmon skin-side-down.
5. Generously brush top and sides of salmon with sauce and top with lemon slices.
6. Bake at 450°F for 12-15 min or until just cooked through and flaky.
As a manufacturer with a product that was used throughout the Great British Bake Off (the Slide&Hide oven), it’s no surprise that NEFF appliances are very popular. Their innovative technology allows customers to revolutionise their kitchen experience, and our status as a 5* Master Partner means we can offer a very wide range off NEFF options. From ovens, hobs and extraction hoods to microwaves, coffee machines and fridges, there’s plenty to choose from when you’re deciding on the perfect NEFF appliance for you.